Here is the second of two podcasts on generosity where Scott Miller from Volunteering NZ and I are interviewed by the wonderful David Binstead from Twice Podcast. (You might also be interested in the first episode.)
Some of the concepts and questions explored include:
- How to attract great volunteers and ensure that they have a happy and productive volunteering experience
- How to choose the causes and organisations you want to support – not always easy when there are so many good causes – and so many organisation serving these causes
- Personal journeys – Scott and I share our paths to now, including discussing our first, worst and best jobs
- Universal Basic Income – will this solve poverty, encourage volunteering and help solve the loss of jobs to automation? Or is it an unaffordable fad?
- Civics education – why we need it
- and more…